Call for Papers is now open
Submission Deadline is Friday 30th July 2021
DDL2021 will be delivered online with three days of expert live lectures from internationally renowned speakers, there will be discussion forums, the prestigious Pat Burnell Young Investigator Award together with the Emerging Scientist Award, and opportunities for YOU to share your new and exciting work within the field of pulmonary drug delivery.
The organising Committee would like to invite you to submit a 2 – 4 page conference paper for presentation at the meeting this year.
Selected conference papers will be invited for live presentation as part of the online programme.
Other work will then be presented as on-demand presentations.
As always, we welcome papers on all aspects of developing and testing inhaled drug products, with special focus on innovations in formulation strategy, analytical methodology and delivery devices.
We are also keen to receive papers that address the following themes that we hope to include in the conference programme:
Changing the treatment paradigm in asthma
The inhaled dose – how much goes where?
Lessons learnt from treating COVID with therapeutic aerosols
Targeting the brain and the body via the nose
Please note the Conference Paper Submission Timeline:
Conference Paper submission deadline
Committee to review and feedback to authors by
Accepted Conference Paper re-submission
Author’s submission of the recorded presentation by
Committee to review recording and feedback to authors by
Friday 30th July
Friday 10th September
Friday 1st October
Friday 5th November
Friday 19th November
How to submit your paper:
To participate, please submit your conference paper following the guidelines and using the DDL2021 Conference Paper template which you can download below.
When submitting your Conference Paper please:
- Review the essential Guidelines for the DDL2021 conference paper submission process
- Download the ESSENTIAL DDL2021 Conference Paper Template and populate with your paper
- Save your document in Word, using the guidelines to check you have completed the document fully and correctly
- Click Submit Conference Paper below
- Complete the form on the next page, uploading your Conference Paper.
- Conference Papers will be reviewed by our scientific review panel and all authors will be notified of the review outcome by Friday 10th September.
Please contact Sheila Coates and Nikki Evans with any queries regarding Conference Paper submission: [email protected]