DDL 2021 Virtual Conference Registration
This year DDL2021 is online with live lectures, on-demand presentations, discussion forums and networking.
We aim to deliver cutting edge science which is accessible to all and we are pleased to offer
two types of registration for individuals from Industry and Academia and we continue with our free registration for Students.
Thank you to our DDL2021 Sponsors for supporting this virtual event.
Your registration fee includes
Access to the online virtual conference platform:
- LIVE presentations from invited speakers with interactive Q&A
- LIVE FLASH presentations, selected from submitted Conference Papers, with interactive Q&A
- On-Demand presentations
- Discussion forum to enable collaborative debate following the lectures
- Access to the Exhibition Hall where you can video chat with exhibitors
- Connect with attendees and hold video meetings with them
- DDL2021 Delegate list
Following the event, the online platform will remain live for 30 days, making it easy to catch up on anything you have missed. All the live presentations will be recorded and available for the 30 days.
Registration Transfer and Cancellation Policy:
- Should you wish to transfer your registration to someone else, this is possible up to Monday 29th November 2021, by emailing [email protected]
- If you wish to cancel your registration, requests for refunds will be accepted before Monday 29th November 2021.