DDL2020 Call for Abstracts is now open
Abstract Submission Deadline:
Friday 18th September 2020
The format of the DDL2020 lectures is as follows:
A selection of speakers will be invited by the DDL Scientific Organising Committee to present these lectures.
The presentations will be live and will include Q&A, as well as being available on-demand following the presentation.
The Committee will review the submitted abstracts and invite a selection of authors to deliver a short live FLASH presentation and Q&A during the conference.
The presentation will then also be available on-demand following the presentation.
Abstracts that are not selected for the live FLASH presentations will have the opportunity to submit a pre-recorded presentation which will be available on-demand during and following the conference.
Submit an Abstract
You are invited to submit a short abstract for a live FLASH or On-Demand presentation (detailed in flip boxes above).
The DDL Scientific Organising Committee will review all abstracts and allocate either a live FLASH presentation or an On-Demand presentation.
The FLASH and On-Demand presentations can cover any area of nasal and pulmonary drug delivery.
How to submit your paper:
To participate, please submit a short (250 words) abstract reporting your work.
When submitting, you should indicate whether you would prefer a live (FLASH) presentation or a pre-recorded (On-Demand) presentation.
When submitting your Abstract please:
- Review the essential Guidelines for the DDL2020 abstract submission process – DDL2020 GUIDELINES –
- Download the ESSENTIAL DDL2020 Abstract Template and populate with your abstract – DDL2020 TEMPLATE –
- Save your document in Word, using the guidelines to check you have completed the document fully and correctly
- Click Submit Abstract below
- Complete the form on the next page, uploading your Abstract.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by our scientific review panel and all authors will be notified of the review outcome in October 2020.
Detailed guidance on the preparation of your presentation will be provided during the abstract review process later in the year.
Please contact Sheila Coates and Nikki Evans with any queries regarding Abstract submission: firstname.lastname@example.org