DDL2020 Call for Abstracts is now open
Deadline to submit papers is Friday 18th September 2020
Please note that we will not use the normal conference paper format
or the traditional poster format for this virtual event
We invite you to submit work for a FLASH presentation, which will be short (~5 to 7 mins), interactive presentations (either live or pre-recorded).
The Flash presentations will complement the Christmas Lectures and can cover any area of nasal and pulmonary drug delivery.
How to submit your paper:
To participate, please submit a short (250 words) abstract reporting your work. When submitting, we ask you to indicate whether you would prefer a live presentation or a pre-recorded presentation.
When submitting your Abstract please:
- Review the essential Guidelines for the DDL2020 Abstract submission process – DDL2020 GUIDELINES –
- Download the ESSENTIAL DDL2020 Abstract Template and populate with your paper – DDL2020 TEMPLATE –
- Save your document in Word, using the guidelines to check you have completed the document fully and correctly
- Complete the form below, uploading your Abstract.
- Click submit Abstract
- You will receive an email confirming we have received your paper.
- Papers will be reviewed by our scientific review panel and all authors will be notified of the review outcome in November 2020.
Detailed guidance on the preparation of your presentation will be provided during the abstract review process later in the year.
Please contact Sheila Coates and Nikki Evans with any queries regarding Abstract submission: email@example.com